Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Long day but worth it!

I did a freezer cooking day today.  I'm not at all new to freezer cooking but I am new to plant based freezer cooking.  Today I made broccoli and potato soup, roasted tomato soup (both from here), from engine 2 diet book I made sweet potato lasagna, Matt's enchiladas, veggie burgers, meat loaf and meat balls.  From fix it and forget it I put together a winter bean and squash stew. I also made 2 balls of pizza dough, 4 french sticks (I ate the end of one mopping out the marinara bowl) a double batch of Soprano's marinara sauce (minus the oil and I actually think it' better than ever), and I made an entire loaf of peanut butter and fruit spread sandwiches (for those days I just can't be bothered to make lunches).

No comments:

Post a Comment